Monday 21 March 2011

Round 7 - Dover, Delaware

The Monster Mile that is Dover played host to round 7 of the series.

As with recent rounds in practise I was fastest with a best time of 27.233.

Qualifying went well as I posted the fastest time and secured another pole position (27.129).





The raced turned out to be yet another disaster. I was in the lead for the first 30 odd laps then  I spun having misjudged the shadows going into turn 1 which caused a yellow flag period. That earned me a black flag. I got another black flag whilst attempting to drive back through the field. I did finally finish in 21st place.
I did pick up the 5 bonus points for leading a lap however.



My best lap of the race was 27.013.

I led 30 of the 73 laps.

I was now 7th in the chanpionship standings.

No comments:

Post a Comment